Super CPE Days
Dec 8, 2021 - 10:00 AM (ET) - Virtual
Hosted by CFMA
About this Event
Register for CFMA's 2021 Super CPE Days and you can earn up to 10.5 CPE credits in just two days! Don’t miss this chance to fulfill your professional license requirements.
Schedule of Events
- Change Order Risk Management - The Line Between Cost and Profit with Stephane McShane
- Cracking the Work in Progress (WIP)- Driving Predictable Cost Projections with Stephane McShane
- PowerBI and Those Darn KPIs with Frank DiLorenzo
- A New Way to Think About Backlog Risks with Stan Halliday
- Survival Tactics and Resilience Strategies for Construction Financial Professional (CFPs) in the Aftermath of Workplace Crises with Bob VandePol & Cal Beyer
- Behind, but Catching Up - Leveraging Supply Chain Best Practice in Construction with Wil Knibloe III
- Engaging Employees through the Employment Lifecycle with Michelle Walker
Each session is $49 for members and $69 for non-members, register for all seven sessions and save! Members pay just $229 for all seven sessions and non-members pay $349.
Wil Knibloe III